Terms and Conditions (GTC)
Below you will find the general terms and conditions for your registration and orders at www.loeffler.de. You can also print out or save this document by using the usual function of your Internet service program (= browser, e.g. FireFox, Chrome, Internet Explorer: there usually "File" -> "Save as"). The following terms and conditions apply to all orders via our online shop.
§2 Contractual partner / Hotline
LÖFFLER.de is an offer from:
Telefon: +49 (0) 91 51 – 83 00 8-0
Telefax: +49 (0) 91 51 – 83 00 8-88
Responsible for own content of LÖFFLER GmbH according to § 55 RStV: Werner Löffler
Managing director: Werner Löffler
Commercial register: Nuremberg Local Court 12369
Registered office of the company: 91244 Reichenschwand
The purchase contract is concluded with LÖFFLER GmbH. More information about us can be found in the imprint.
You can reach our hotline for questions from Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on 09151 / 83008-72.
§3 General / Conclusion of Contract
For all orders via the online shop of LÖFFLER GmbH, Rosenstrasse 8, 91244 Reichenschwand (hereinafter referred to as "we"), the following general terms and conditions apply in the version valid at the time of the order. Deviating contractual conditions of the customer do not apply unless they are expressly accepted in writing by and in individual cases.
(1) Customers can be both entrepreneurs and consumers.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB). An entrepreneur is a natural or legal person or a legal partnership who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of their commercial or independent professional activity (§14 BGB).
(2) The presentation of the products in the online shop does not represent a legally binding offer, but only a non-binding online catalog of the range of goods. By clicking the button "order with obligation to pay", the customer places a binding order for the goods in the shopping cart. A confirmation of the receipt of the order follows immediately after sending the order by email. The automatic confirmation of receipt only documents that we have received the customer's order and does not constitute acceptance of the application. The purchase contract is only concluded with our separate order confirmation, which is sent in a separate email. The text of the contract is saved in compliance with data protection and the order data and the general terms and conditions are sent to the customer by email.
(3) If no copies of the product selected by the customer are available at the time the customer orders, we shall notify the customer of this immediately in the order confirmation. If the product is permanently unavailable, we will refrain from making a declaration of acceptance. A contract is not concluded in this case.
If the product specified by the customer in the order is only temporarily unavailable, we will also inform the customer of this immediately in the order confirmation. If the delivery is delayed by more than two weeks, the customer has the right to withdraw from the contract. This does not affect the customer's statutory right of withdrawal (see Section 11 of these contractual conditions). In addition, in this case we are also entitled to withdraw from the contract. In doing so, we will immediately reimburse any payments already made by the customer.
(4) The contract language is German.
(5) We do not offer products for sale to minors. If you are under 18 years of age, the participation of your legal guardian is required.
§4 delivery / shipping costs
(1) Delivery within the EU is free of charge for the customer. The delivery time may vary depending on the country. The delivery times specified by us are calculated from the time of our order confirmation, provided that the purchase price has been paid in advance (except for purchase on account). If no or no different delivery time is specified for the respective goods in our online shop, it is 10 days. For deliveries outside the EU, import duties and taxes may apply, which are levied as soon as the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the customer; we have no control over these fees.
(2) Customs regulations differ greatly from country to country, so the customer should contact the local customs authority for more information. When ordering from LÖFFLER GmbH, the customer is seen as the importer and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which he receives the products. The protection of our customer data is important to us and we would like to make our international customers aware that cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities
(3) It should be noted that the manufacturer's guarantee may not apply to products shipped internationally, service offers may not be available, instructions for use and safety warnings are not in the language of the country of destination, the products (and accessories) do not comply with the standards and specifications applicable in the country of destination or labeling requirements are constructed.
(4) The ordered goods are delivered by a forwarding agency. We are not obliged to unpack, set up and assemble, unless this has been agreed separately.
(5) We are entitled to make partial deliveries insofar as these are reasonable for the customer and without the customer being charged additional delivery costs. We reserve the right to combine several ordered items in one delivery.
(6) We only deliver by post. You can collect the furniture yourself from our headquarters in Reichschwand (near Nuremberg), we look forward to your visit and ask for prior registration. Our opening times are Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
(7) We do not deliver to packing stations.
§5 Customs clearance, customs duties and taxes
(1) In the customs forms for parcels to countries outside the EU, the value of the items contained in the delivery is listed according to product type. We reserve the right to provide such information to simplify the process for our customers or due to legal obligations.
(2) Customs can open packages for inspection, we have no control over this.
(3) The customs or import fees will be charged once the package has reached the country of delivery.
(4) Fees for customs clearance are borne by the customer.
(5) We have no control over the fees and cannot predict their amount.
(6) Customs regulations vary considerably from country to country. For more information, please contact your local customs authorities.
(7) The customs authorities of some countries require the importer of goods to provide special proof of identification before a shipment is released. As the importer of the goods, the customer or the recipient of the shipment can be asked to provide an identification number, e.g. national identification number, CPF or tax number.
Payment is made in advance, PayPal, instant transfer or credit card.
Details on the individual payment options can be found on our Payment Terms page.
(1) All prices are gross prices and include the applicable statutory value added tax.
(2) In principle, we offer the payment methods prepayment, credit card, PayPal and instant transfer. However, with every order we reserve the right not to offer certain payment methods and to refer to other payment methods which, however, are also free of charge for you. A claim to a particular method of payment does not exist.
(3) We only accept payments from accounts within the European Union. In no case will we assume the costs of a money transaction.
(4) In the case of a credit card purchase, your credit card account will be charged when the order is completed.
(5) If you choose the payment method in advance, we will give you our bank details in the order confirmation and deliver the goods after receipt of payment.
(6) When choosing the payment method from the online provider PayPal, you must be registered there or register first. You log in and confirm the payment order to us (exception: guest access). You'll get more information during the ordering process.
(7) If you choose the instant transfer payment method, we will receive the transfer credit immediately and the entire ordering process will be accelerated. All you need is the account number, bank code, PIN and TAN. Sofortüberweisung automatically and in real time places a transfer in your online bank account using the secure payment form from Sofort AG, which is not accessible to retailers. The purchase amount is immediately and directly transferred to the retailer's bank account. Our service is free of charge for you as a customer, only the fees (transfer fee) of your house bank apply. At the end of the ordering process, a pre-filled form opens. This already contains our bank account. In addition, the transfer amount and the purpose are already displayed in the form. You now have to select the country in which you have your online banking account and enter the bank code. Then enter the same data as when registering for online banking (account number and PIN). Confirm your order by entering the TAN. Right after you receive confirmation of receipt. In principle, every internet user can use instant transfer as a payment method if they have an activated online banking account with PIN / TAN procedure. Please note that the immediate transfer is not yet available at a few banks. You can find more information about whether your bank supports this service here: https://www.payment-network.com/de/user/sofortueberweisung-bankensuche.html.
§7 Retention of title
(1) Ownership of all delivered items is reserved until full payment has been made for the delivered goods and all other goods in the same order.
(2) Until the goods have been fully fulfilled, the customer must treat the goods with care and ensure that third parties who are granted access to the goods also handle the goods carefully.
§8 Transport Damage
(1) If the customer is an entrepreneur (§ 14 BGB), delivery is generally at the customer's risk. This also applies to partial deliveries.
(2) If the customer is a consumer within the meaning of § 13 BGB, the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold does not pass to the customer until the item is handed over, even if the item is sold by mail. The handover is the same if the buyer is in default of acceptance. The delivery is made to the delivery address specified by the customer. We ask customers who are consumers in a legally non-binding manner to report obvious transport damage to us as well.
In the event of defects in the goods, the statutory warranty regulations apply.
§10 liability for damages
(1) Claims of the customer for damages are excluded. Excluded from this are claims for damages by the customer from injury to life, limb, health or from the breach of essential contractual obligations (cardinal obligations) as well as liability for other damage based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the provider, his legal representatives or vicarious agents . Essential contractual obligations are those whose fulfillment is necessary to achieve the objective of the contract.
(2) In the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, the provider is only liable for typical, foreseeable damage if this was caused simply by negligence, unless the customer is entitled to compensation for damage to life, limb or health.
(3) The restrictions of paragraphs 1 and 2 also apply in favor of the legal representatives and vicarious agents of the provider if claims are asserted directly against them.
(4) The provisions of the Product Liability Act remain unaffected.
§11 Right of withdrawal
(1) Consumers have the statutory right of withdrawal described below:
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day
In the case of a sales contract: on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier has or has taken possession of the goods;
In the case of a contract for several goods that you have ordered as part of a single order and that are delivered separately: on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last goods;
In the case of a contract for the delivery of goods in several partial shipments or pieces: on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier has or has taken possession of the last partial shipment or the last piece.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us (LÖFFLER GmbH, Rosenstrasse 8, 91244 Reichenschwand, Fax: +49 (0) 91 51 - 83 00 8-88, Telephone +49 (0) 91 51 - 83 00 8-72) by means of a clear declaration of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification of exercising your right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of the withdrawal
If you revoke this contract, we have to repay all payments that we have received from you immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
You must send the goods to LÖFFLER GmbH Rosenstrasse 8 - D-91244 Reichenschwand - E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - Tel : +49 (0) 91 51 - 83 00 8-72 - Fax: +49 (0) 91 51 - 83 00 8-88 - to be returned or handed over. This deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
We bear the direct costs of the return.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
(2) Consumers have a voluntary right of return up to 31 days after receipt of the goods:
In addition to the statutory right of withdrawal described above, we grant the customer a voluntary return guarantee of 31 days from receipt of the goods.
The customer can also withdraw from the contract after the 14-day cancellation period has expired by sending the goods back to us within 31 days of receipt (beginning of the day after receipt of the goods), provided that the goods are complete, in their original packaging and in an undamaged condition is located. Timely dispatch is sufficient to meet the deadline.
The goods must be sent back to: LÖFFLER GmbH Rosenstrasse 8 - D-91244 Reichenschwand.
If the return is made after the deadline or the product has been used beyond normal use, damaged or not returned in the original packaging, we reserve the right to refuse to take it back and not to issue a refund.
The contractually granted voluntary return guarantee does not affect the legal rights and claims of the customer. In particular, the statutory right of withdrawal and the statutory warranty rights of the customer remain unrestricted.
(3) Customers who are not consumers within the meaning of Section 3 of these terms and conditions do not have a right of withdrawal.
(4) The provider provides information on the sample cancellation form in accordance with the statutory provisions.